We belong to PAVA, a group through Shawn's school for all the spouses and families of students (I don't know what it really stands for, your guess is as good as mine). So, tonight Pava had a Halloween party. This year I decided to make the kid's costumes, so the pressure was on when I found out the party was 10 days earlier than when I had planned on finishing the costumes. So, I am pleased to say that I was able to finish all 5 costumes, have my visiting teachers over, do 5 loads of laundry (and fold them!), make soup for the party, and make a dessert for the party all in one day. The boys actually helped me make the dessert, Frankenstein cupcake cones.



We won a prize for these little Frankensteins for the best dessert. Wow! Now I get a free day at some fitness place. I can take as many classes as I want in one day. They have tons of classes like yoga, and even belly dancing. Cool!
The costumes........
Jefferson is an astronaut and Grant is a cowboy.

Reagan is a panda bear.

The party was really fun. We had soup, ate goodies, played games and visited while the kids ran around.

Shawn and Jefferson playing musical chairs.

Here's Reagan with some baby friends her same age.

Our family! Reagan wasn't looking, and the boys ran off right after they said "cheese".... we take what we can get!
5 comments:
Your amazing! They all looked adorable in their costumes.
Sorry, english mistake. You're amazing:)
SUPER MOM!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what you were thinking ;) but it's Jared foot (he has a black sock on).
Ha..that's funny! It's a blown up latex glove. I use them when I am cleaning and that day Cadance wanted me to blow one up so she could play volleyball.
Post a Comment