Unbelieveable!!
January 8, 2008, at around 6:45am, I held this little 8lb 6oz bundle in my arms.
![]() |
| Hey, where did that brown hair go??? |
I cannot believe how quickly 3 years goes by!
3 years or not.... Reagan is still my "baby"! I call her 'baby'... I pick her up when she raises her arms for me... I cradle and rock her... I still use baby talk... she's on my hip most of the day...pretty much, I spoil her!
And now she's 3. We won't get away with this for much longer. She's getting older!
Here is our cutie on her big day...
If you don't know this spit-fire very well, let me tell you a few things...
- She LOVES elephants. She obsesses over them, dreams about them, and includes them in every art project.
- She is head-over-heals for Caillou. Yes, the cartoon Caillou. If you ask her about him, she'll tell you, "I love Caillou, I going to marry Caillou in the Temple." And she's serious about it!
- She is the most stubborn child I have ever known (tied with Grant).
- She is very affectionate
- Her favorite place on Earth is Chuck-e-Cheese
- Her favorite food is "Maccy Cheese"
- She will devour artichoke, asparagus, and broccoli
- She goes to the park to swing... nothing else, just swing.
- She doesn't like being at home.... she always wants to go "bye-bye"
- She says our dinner prayer EVERY night. If it is someone else's turn to say the prayer, we'll have to listen to 2... theirs and hers!
Funny, it's hard for me to think of much more about her. But, those things I listed, she is passionate about.
Oh, we just adore this girl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!!
p.s. Reagan thanks her cousin, Whitney for the twirly skirt. She didn't want to take it off after wearing it all day, and already informed us she will be wearing it tomarrow too!




4 comments:
Oh my goodness...I found myself learning more about Reagan that I didn't know. I can't believe we missed her birthday. I feel terrible. We will have to make it up to her! Crazy that she is three!
Wow, where did the time go? I cannot believe that your youngest is 3! Its amazing how fast they grow up. What a little doll.
Happy Happy Birthday Reagan Dear! It looks like she had a smashing birthday! What a gorgeous cake Kristina! I LOVE the pinkalicious bike too!
Ethan's favorite show is Caillou too and he loves "Maccy Cheese"....hmmm do I hear wedding bells?? Man oh man, I can't believe Reagan is 3 already! I remember when she was born...it really seems like just yesterday. She is too cute for words.
Post a Comment