Monday, January 9, 2012

My baby turns 4

A Preschooler, a Sunbeam, and now a 4 year old. Things are moving too fast in our home. On January 8th, our Reagan turned 4. I guess I officially have to stop carrying her around. But I can’t help it. Whenever I look at her I see this….

Smiling Reagan

It’s like I’m in this time warp where she will always be a baby… a really really cute one!

100_3360

Our family was blessed the moment she entered this world. She brings so much flavor. (I sat here 10 minutes trying to think of an appropriate word…. flavor is the best I could come up with). There are many flavors, and she brings them ALL. Sweet to sour, tasty to tart. This girl is like an Everlasting Gobstoper!

Reagan 4 yrs old 4

If you don’t know Reagan well, this picture is her 100%. I took about a million pictures with these faces and got about 2 decent smiles!

Reagan 4 yrs old

Reagan 4 yrs old 2

Saturday morning we went to her favorite place on Earth, Chuck-e-Cheese.

Reagan 4 yrs old 7095

104121

The kids got the most of their tokens by sharing them. I like how they all crammed into this tiny seat to ride together.

143148

They’re all obsessed with tickets and how many they can get. The boys his a few jackpots and got 800 tickets. They only kept 200 for themselves and gave 400 to Reagan since it was her birthday, so sweet!

115125

158

When we got home, Reagan didn’t waste a second opening her presents.

169191

Happy Birthday Hugs!

190200

After gifts, we watched the Tinkerbell movie, then had dinner…. Birthday Girl’s choice of meals: Macky-Cheese, salad, and pink lemonade, delish!

Reagan was VERY specific on what sort of cake she wanted. It was to be a “Pink princess cake.” And it had to be a “real princess,” she said “with a head and arms and legs.” Nice. Luckily I found a photo on Pinterest and copied the cake. And… it had to be a “strawberry cake, with strawberry frosting.” (one might think she were spoiled with these demanding requests!)

You are looking at 2 boxes of cake and 4 containers of frosting! I think we could have fed the neighborhood dessert.

Reagan 4 yrs old 6

But it really only had to make 1 person happy… and I think it did!

Reagan 4 yrs old 5

About to blow out the candles…

215

Reagan, you may be stubborn as a mule, but I love you and cherish your spunky spirit! You have brought an irreplaceable light to our lives!

Reagan 4 yrs old 3

You will always be my little princess, no matter how many birthdays you continue to have, or how big you get! I would make you the birthday cake your heart desires… I would make you the moon! Happy Birthday Reagan

Tulip Festival 104_edited-1

5 comments:

-tracy said...

What a sweet post for a sweet little girl.
The time goes way too fast...her baby pictures are adorable. She really was the cutest babe.
Happy birthday to the big girl!

Aunt Bobbi said...

Happy,Happy Birthday to Princess Reagan
Hugs,Kisses and Love from Auntie Bobbi

The Schneiders said...

Geez! I can't believe she is already 4. I knew it was coming soon but not this soon. Well good job of her adorable cake!

Clarissa said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet post and I love that cake. Let reagan know her birthday gifts will be coming soon. Happy Birthday Rae Rae Uncle Ian and Auntie Clarissa love you

MELISSA said...

I can't believe I missed this post!! Happy Belated birthday Reagan!! p.s.- LOVE the cake Kristina! Great job as always :)