We want to wish a Happy Father’s Day to one of the best!
Shawn, you are an incredible father and your kids adore you.
Not to mention miss you like CRAZY!!
It’s been difficult to be separated from you. Then the calendar had the audacity to throw in this day to celebrate the 1 person we want here the most!
Luckily, we’re on the 2 week countdown now, hooray.
Here is Shawn decked out in his blues at officer training.
I hope they’re treating you well.
Of course, they can’t give you what you really deserve on this day….
Like your favorite drink, and food….
With a heavy dose of this…
A movie of your choice (not like the usual chick-flick you have to sit through)
And an entire day of smothering and pampering from your children (and wife).
Soon enough…
1 comment:
Poor Kristina! It is unfair of the calendar to place this day right when Shawn is away!!! I feel for you. I hope you are holding strong, I know it cant be easy for you right now.
Post a Comment