Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

This is a picture of me yesturday, Feb 21 (my birthday). I wouldn't dare put a real picture of me up because I look like death. This cold really got me good!. Luckily it hit during the weekend when Shawn was home. I am feeling a little better, but am really dreading tomarrow when he goes back to school. Plus, Jefferson has a field trip and Grant has a doctor appointment, ugg! Anyways. Shawn and the kids were good to me for my birthday and made me feel special (mostly by letting me sleep). I drug myself to my Stake Relief Society Conference in the morning. Actually, I wasn't feeling too bad in the morning, but I probably still contaminated everyone there, opps! It was wonderful and I am glad I went even if I didn't feel well. Then I spent the rest of the day resting. I turned 26, which sounds really old to me. I know 26 isn't old, it just seems like the last several years have just snuck up on me. I feel like I should be celebrating my 23 or 24th birthday instead.

6 comments:

MELISSA said...

I'm so sorry you were sick on your birthday! Did you get my message?? I was definitely thinking of you on saturday and wishing I lived closer so I could bring you an ice cream cake from Cold Stone! By the way...26 isn't old, because I'm 26!

Blooming Mommy said...

Awwww, being sick on your birthday is no fun at all! Im sorry! Get better soon. Im glad you got to sleep though. :) You have a good husband and family to take care of you. Muah!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Bummer dude, I got on here to wish you a happy birthday and it seems it wasnt so. Well maybe it will be made up to ya. So Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

Yay...Happy Birthday to you:) If mommys always take care of the kids and the daddy when they are sick, who takes care of mommy when she's sick? I hope you got lots of rest and feel better soon!

butterflyscripts said...

I hope you are feeling better. Happy Birthday. Don't feel old. I just realized I'm 10 years older than you. Now that is old. And Monty is turning 40. That is really old. I think you deserve a redo birthday since you couldn't really enjoy it. Love Annie

Anonymous said...

Your blog is stellar! I love reading about your family. Your kids are so cute and are growing up so fast. I am so looking forward to one day seeing them all in real life.
I have to tell you that you look so pretty in your family portrait. I love that picture. And man you are so talented and crafty. You're amazing. You've inspired me to start making projects like you've made. I just need to prioritize my time better. Or maybe I should start putting Chloe to bed at 6:30. :)
I think you're great. I'm so glad we're friends. Love you!

PS: When Chloe saw the pictures of Reagan, she smiled and got excited. I think she remembers her. So cute, Chloe's first real friend.