Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Hyzer

On December 27th, my brother got married to Clarrisa Brink.

They've been dating for 4 years. It's hard to imagine Ian without her by his side. They are such a happy couple. She's an amazing girl, always smiling, and kind to everyone. What stands out the most to me (I think being a mother) is her love for my kids. And their love for her!


It was a beautiful wedding. You would never guess they only had 3 weeks to plan it. The wedding was held at Clarissa's Aunt's house. I took a LOT of pictures….

The groomsmen were my brother's best friend Brett, and his cousins, JD and Nick.

Jefferson was the ring-bearer (and very proud of his role). He just handed the pillow to Ian and walked away. I think with 50 eyes staring at him, he forgot what to do. But he was still adorable.


My dad took advantage of the nice couches they had.


My cousins JD, and Nick




Uncle Joe and Aunt Donna







Our Family.

Jefferson caught the garter. He got a little embarrassed and refused to hold it afterwards. Silly boy!

Clarissa, you were a gorgeous bride. We are so thankful to have you in our family. We wish you both the best of luck in England!

1 comment:

MELISSA said...

Kristina! Did you take all these photos?? I'm sure you did....GREAT job! They all look so professional. I think I found your new calling...a photographer! Also, you look so pretty in all the pics ( I mean, you always look pretty...but you look especially beautiful in these ones!) Love ya.