Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Fashionista

Lately Reagan has been obsessed with her clothing! She’s always been picky on what she will/won’t wear, but now it’s a true obsession. I have NO say, which is frustrating, but I’m letting go. Every morning she lays out her clothing and deliberates over the best outfit. She’ll change outfits several times and sometimes even wear several outfits at once. Goof!  This ‘best’ outfit never matches and is never appropriate for the weather. She was outside the other day in JUST a tutu and t-shirt (I was bundled with a coat and scarf). And on her feet are her Cinderella slippers of course. I wish she would just wear what I pick out for her. But if I show any preference for something, she’ll decide to hate it. Oh, we get along so well in the mornings. I won’t even mention our hair struggles….

Here she is making her daily deliberation.

041

3 comments:

Mom said...

How about boxing up all her off-season clothes and just leaving enough in her drawers for 1 wk's worth of changes... I wonder what makes her SO ANAL about her clothing......maybe she just wants to mess with you!!

The Schneiders said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is hilarious! I got a could laugh from that...pre-teen years here we come!

-tracy said...

pahaha. i bet it is so fun for you to pick that all up and put it away.
harper went through a phase where she would only wear scarves on her head and mismatched socks...i stopped fighting her on it and she moved on.
take lots of pictures. :)