hi!
I’m feeling a bit nuts. And I thought I would photograph on the outside how I feel on the inside.
This is me after I completely make the bed, and them find the mattress pad lying on the ground, totally forgotten….
or after driving home 15 minutes to get Reagan’s dance shoes after showing up at dance class without them.
crazy
This is me after Jefferson talked to me NON-STOP on the previously mentioned car ride for 30 minutes about Titanic facts and 3rd grade classroom drama, without breathing once!
totally bored
This is me after I clip coupons and meal plan for over an hour, just to find out that the ads I was using already ended….
or after Reagan finally brushes her teeth and hair by 2pm, and I feel successful….
or after I have to wake a sleeping baby up to go unlock Shawn’s car for him after he locks his keys inside, again (this is a chronic problem)
about to blow up
This is me after I try repeatedly to unlock the van door, and can’t figure out what’s wrong, until I see ‘my’ van 3 cars away….
or after I search all over the house for my cell phone while talking to my mom, glance into the mirror and realize I’m holding it to my ear.
lunatic
These events are somewhat normal when isolated.
But, would you believe me if I told you they happened this week… and it’s Tuesday?
I’m losing my marbles.
And I’m perfecting this really fake smile. If you see it, you’ll know it’s been one of those days.
bye!
p.s. taking these pictures was mildly therapeutic
7 comments:
Cute hair!
haha you are so funny! That is me all the time. This makes me miss you! BTW love your hair.
This made my whole morning!! Hilarious!
HAHA! You're awesome. That all sounds like a good time :) And all in a fews day time. I was on my way home from work and I thought I left my cell phone at work and made sure Devin knew how upset I was about it...as I was talking to him on my cell phone. Duh. So I'm glad I'm not the only one that "loses" their phone while holding it in hand.
Oh my heavens. I have not been blogging for weeks and I have missed so much!!! I miss you TONS. We got your C-mas card in the mail and Carter was looking at it when he blurted out, "hey! That's Reagan! She's my best friend!!!". I am sorry you are having such crazy days...you are such an amazing mom. Seriously. Not many moms do all that you do. You are AWESOME! (say that last line like Rino on the movie Bolt, cuz that's how I'm saying it.)
Your pictures are so cute :) Remind me of taking way too many pictures with way too much tape.
I could tell you stories that would make you feel much better about your forgetfulness.
Just ask my poor kids.
xo.
I loved this post and I love your hair!! You are so pretty..and hilarious!
Post a Comment